WIPE OFF OR REDUCE YOUR CREDIT CARDS OR LOAN DEBT
Do you have a loan or credit card taken out on or before 6th April 2007? Have you been miss-sold Payment Protection Insurance by a Bank or Lender?
Key Changes to the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (The Act) means that some Credit Cards and Unsecured Loans issued before 6th April 2007 could be totally written off through a legal process. Irrespective of who your Credit Card Unsecured Loan Provider is, so long as the balance is over £2,000 and the agreement was taken out before 6th April 2007 we could help.
Recent case law and amendments to The Act resulted in an ability to challenge a regulated agreement on the basis of their compliance with the new strict requirements of The Act, designed to protect consumers such as you.
- Loans and Credit Cards - Compensation arranged or the whole debt completely written off for poorly drafted agreements.
- Miss-sold Payment Protection Insurance - Compensation can be arranged for eligible cases.
- Undisclosed Commissions paid to Banks and Lenders for compulsory insurances - The recovery of these commissions returned to eligible persons.
Struggling with your finances?
Let The Mortgage Centre UK Ltd. help you!
- Is the pressure of debt getting you down?
- Struggling to pay your credit cards?
- Unsecured creditors chasing you?
- Nothing left in the bank halfway through the month?
- Worried about opening your post?
STOP WORRYING, START LIVING.
Not a loan- Not bankrupcy - Not an IVA